Assembled USB infrared remote control receiver/transmitter v2 designed by DangerousPrototypes.com. Use a remote control with your computer, view infrared signals on a logic analyzer, capture and replay remote control buttons, and play TV POWER codes.
NEW: 100mA constant current IR transmitter with improved range
NEW: Infrared frequency measurement
NEW: Pin breakout area
Infrared remote control decoder (RC5)
Infrared signal logic analyzer
Capture and replay infrared signals
USB connection, USB bootloader for easy updates
Supported in WinLIRC
Open source (CC-BY-SA)
The internal self-test is performed on each IR Toy before it ships.
Infrared Toy Manual
Infrared Toy v2 hardware design overview
Infrared Toy forum
This open source hardware and software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
If you want to know more information about this product, please refer to here
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.