This board converts a USB connection into 5 volt TX and RX that you can connect straight to the Arduino Ethernet or any other boards with an FTDI cable-compatible connector.
It features the Atmega8U2 programmed as a USB-to-serial converter, the same chip found on the Arduino Uno. The USB Serial module has an ISCP interface, allowing you to reprogram the chip when placed in DFU mode.
The pinouts on the connector are compatible with a standard FTDI header (as well as the Adafruit and Sparkfun USB-Serial adapters).
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.