Give your Pi a Unibody with the UniPi case. Made in the U.S.A. by Pazdan LLC Tool & Die from solid Aluminum, this case protects your Raspberry Pi from damage and looks great in your modern/designer apartment! Some nice bonus design features allow this case to be wall mounted or stackable (like a stack of tuna fish tins)
The Pi Holder case is milled by Pazdan LLC Tool & Die Machine Shop on CNC machines and comes with two toppers. One has a punchout dot design which looks cool, the other has slots for connecting GPIO cables, or Pi Cameras. Check out their original kickstarter page for a lot more details and 'making of' photos!
Comes with the following:
- Aluminum Bottom Half of a Pi Case
- Topper with 'mesh' look
- Topper with cutouts for GPIO cable, PiCamera, etc
- 2 Screws for attaching PI to case
- 2 Screws for wall mounting
- Large paperclip (to remove toppers)
This case works with Raspberry Pi model B, versions 1 and 2.
This enclosure is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Model B+. Raspberry Pi computer not included!
UniPi - Unibody aluminum case for Raspberry Pi Model B (3:23)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.