The Turtle 2WD Mobile Platform is a small, low-cost mobile platform compatible with standard Arduino microcontrollers. It contains two drive motors, wheels (and rear caster ball), frame and all mounting hardware. It is widely used as self-developed control chasis for Arduino platforms and other control boards. The Turtle 2WD has multiple features such as: two differential drives, near zero turning radius, high-strength aluminum alloy body material, motors and a flexible rubber wheel makes it suitable for indoor flat road surface and flat-platform robot completitions. The top layer includes a standard servo socket and the three optional sensor holder. This three sensor holder fits with our adjustable IR range sensor. The servo can be used for a simple rotation platform, a two degrees of freedom camera holder or even a robotic arm.
Thanks to Romeo BLE, the kit can be controllered by APP (IOS). Simply download an APP (GoBLE) to enjoy the control from you IOS device.
- Controller: Romeo-BLE
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Board: Arduino UNO
- Controller Operating Voltage: 5V
- Controller Input Voltage (recommended): 7 ~ 12V
- Ultrasonic Sensor Detecting range: 4cm-3m (3-5m is possible, but depending on situations)
- Rotation range: 0 - 180
- Size(Assembled): 165mm(diameter)*128mm
- Weight: 480g(Excluding battery)
- Maximum Load: 500g
- Romeo BLE (Arduino Compatible Atmega 328)(DFR0305) x1
- DF05BB Standard Servo (5kg) (SER0020) x1
- URM37 V3.2 Ultrasonic Sensor (SEN0001) x1
- URM ultrasound mounting bracket （FIT0006） x1
- Turtle 2WD chassis x1
- Infrared proximity switch bracket （FIT0032） x1
- 5xAA battery holder x1
- PH-2.0 to DC-2.2 adapter x1
- Screws KIT x1
- Micro DC Geared Motors(FIT0016) x2
- Motor Wire x1
- Rubber Wheels(FIT0003) x2
- Jumper Wires 9" F/F (10 Pack) （FIT0030） x1
- Magnet Micro USB Cable 1.2m ( FIT0351-OE) x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.