The MMA7361 from Freescale is a very nice sensor with easy analog interface. The MMA7361 is a 3.3V part and outputs an analog voltage for each of the three outputs. This voltage is in ratio to the measured acceleration and to the supply voltage (ratiometric). It has selectable sensitivity by dip switch. You will need some extra hardware to convert this analog signal to a usable digital one. The Arduino is really good option for it. This break board is especially designed for Arduino which has 3 JST connector that can be easily plug into DFRobot IO/Sensor expansion board.
- Selectable sensitivity:±1．5g/6g
- Low power:500μA @ measurement mode，3μA @standby ；
- High sensivity: 800 mV/g @ 1.5g；
- Interface:Analog Output
- Low pass filter
- Weight: 5 gram
- MMA7361 (1 Unit)
- Analog Cable (3 units)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.