This is a simple kit that allows the use of very large, very bright, 10mm red/green/blue LEDs. We cannot begin to describe how bright these are when fully illuminated! After assembling the kit, you can control the LEDs via the RGB pins. By pulse-width-modulating the pins any color can be created by mixing different amounts of red, green, and blue. Running from a 5V source, these LEDs are painfully bright.
This board is designed to run off 5V and put the max 80mA through each LED. Be sure to pay attention to the different resistor values and LED colors. Each is marked clearly on the PCB. You will need a coin cell battery or multimeter to briefly illuminate the LEDs to tell what color they are before assembly.
Note: Although this board is pictured with pin headers, pin headers are not included in this kit. If you need some, however, they can be found in the related items below.
- Eagle Files
- Datasheet (Blue 10mm LED)
- Datasheet (Red 10mm LED)
- Datasheet (Green 10mm LED)
- Quickstart Guide
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.