A Linear Potentiometer is a commonly used variable resistor. It can often be found as a volume controller on radios and TVs. By moving the slider you can vary the output voltage between 0 and 5V. This value is sent through the middle pin of the pot.
Output: This module outputs 5v when the slider is at one end and 0v when moved in the opposite way. When connected to an input on the Arduino using the TinkerKit Shield, you can expect to read values going from 0 to 1023.
Module Description: this module features a 4k7 Ohm linear potentiometer, a signal amplifier, the standard TinkerKit 3pin connector, a green LED that signals that the module is correctly powered and a yellow LED whose brightness changes according to the position of the potentiometer.
This module is a SENSOR. The connector is an OUTPUT which must be connected to one of the INPUT connectors on the TinkerKit Shield.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade