DMX Relay Receiver:
The DMX Relay Receiver is a DMX module that mounts four relays; they can be individually controlled using a DMX master like TinkerKit!’s DMX Master Shield. It requires 12V and each relay supports up to 220V at 10A. A single master can control up to 512 receivers individually (128 of these boards for example) sequentially connected.
The DMX Relay Receiver works also as a standalone USB board; in fact it mounts a micro-usb connector and the same microcontroller as the Arduino Leonardo.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade