DMX Relay Receiver:
The DMX Relay Receiver is a DMX module that mounts four relays; they can be individually controlled using a DMX master like TinkerKit!’s DMX Master Shield. It requires 12V and each relay supports up to 220V at 10A. A single master can control up to 512 receivers individually (128 of these boards for example) sequentially connected.
The DMX Relay Receiver works also as a standalone USB board; in fact it mounts a micro-usb connector and the same microcontroller as the Arduino Leonardo.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $9.95 for Express Post (Overnight for most of Australia, 2+ days for rural, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.