The best notebook on earth, The Maker's Notebook. From the creators of Make Magazine comes the Maker's Notebook. Put your own ideas, diagrams, calculations & notes down in these 150 pages of engineering graph paper. Adafruit have also included 20 bonus pages of reference material, from useful stuff like electronics symbols, resistor codes, weights and measures, basic conversions and more, to really useful stuff like the amount of caffeine in different caffeinated beverages and how to say "Hello, World!" in various computer languages. The covers of this hardcover book are printed in cyan "Maker" blue with a white grid debossed front and back. Grab one today!
- Notebook are 1/8" engineering graph paper.
- Pages are numbered.
- Every page has a blank heading to list project name, date, sign or note, and a place to link project/related pages ("From Page___, to Page___).
- There's also a two-page ruled Table of Contents.
- Featuring a pocket in the back, with 2 sheets of stickers.
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" x 9 1/4" x 1/2"
Adafruit looked around at all the Notebook options from blank moleskins to cheap knock-offs to creating Adafruit's own, none of them are close to The Maker's Notebook. Give this as a gift and get one for yourself.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.