It's Node-compatible and ships with Wifi built in. Use it to easily make physical devices that connect to the web.
- • Tessel supports packages from npm— that's HTTP, Twitter, web server, color, and async support right out of the box.
- • Tessel supports modules that add new capabilities to the board. It's literally plug, push, and play.
- • Interact with the physical world from sensingtoactuationtoconnecting with other devices. Combine multiple modules for unique experiences. Each module has a first-party open source library on npm, with instructions and tutorials available online.
- • 180mhz ARM Cortex-M3 LPC1830
- • 32mb SDRAM
- • 32mb Flash
- • TI CC3000 WiFi radio
- • 20-pin GPIO bank for general prototyping
- • Micro USB or battery power
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.