The Tessel 2 is equipped with a slew of on-board features including two 10-pin module ports to add sensors and other external hardware, two USB ports for camera peripherals and flash storage, a 10/100 supported ethernet port, and a microUSB connector for power and tethered programming. Each Tessel 2 offers an 802.11 b/g/n WiFi setup, a 580MHz Mediatek router-on-a-chip, a 48MHz SAMD21 coprocessor, and 64MB of DDR2 RAM with 32MB of flash.
Needless to say, the Tessel 2 has been designed from the ground up with the fastest possible path to producing your projects. Simply plug and play multiple modules and high-level APIs and you have a development board that is levels ahead of most other development boards!
- Preinstalled with Node.js 4.2.1 LTS or newer
- Easy to use CLI for remote programming and configuration
- 580MHz Mediatek Router-on-a-Chip
- 48MHz Atmel SAMD21 Coprocessor
- 64MB DDR2 RAM
- 32MB Flash Storage
- Wirelessly Programmable 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Supports 10/100 Ethernet
- MicroUSB Power
- 2x 10-Pin Tessel Module Ports
- 2x USB Ports
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.