This is a Temperature sensor , it design for Raspberry Pi, but it also can be used to Arduino.
Pluging it into Raspberry Pi GPIO interface, and all is ok. This is the easiest way to know the current time
• Range in -25°C~100°C
• Work in 3.3V and 5V
• Supported Raspberry Pi and Arduino
• LM75 IC
• I2C port
• Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.