The TELEMATICS 3.5" TFT Touch LCD Shield is an Arduino compatible display designed by DFRobot, with a resolution of 320x480, three serial ports and one IIC interface. It is perfectly compatible with Arduino DUE, Mega1280/2560, and Bluno Mega1280/2560. There is an on-board voltage switch which supports changing the output voltage between 3.3V and 5V to ensure that it won't damage your DUE. In addition, the LCD shield comes with a MicroSD card slot on the back that can be used for data storage up to a maximum of 32GB. We also offer a variety of driver packages to help you implement different features.
Note: Since the operating voltage of DUE and MEGA are different, the backlight brightness will change if you replace your Arduino platform. Please adjust the D8 PWM signal to control the brightness of the backlight.
- Screen Size: 3.5"
- Resolution Ratio： 320x480
- Power Supply: 5V
- Output Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Backlight Control Mode: D8 PWM signal
- Supports MicroSD card (Up to 32GB)
- Serial Ports: 3
- IIC interface: 1
- Compatible with Arduino Compatible DUE/Mega 1280/2560
- Compatible with the Bluno Mega 1280/2560
- Supports Touch Functionality
- Dimensions: 100x57mm/3.93x2.24 inches
- Weight: 70g
- TELEMATICS 3.5" TFT Touch LCD Shield x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.