The Teensy 3.2 is about to become your favourite microcontroller board. And here's why:
Created by Paul Stoffregen and the team from PJRC, the Teensy 3.2 is a microcontroller development board running a 32-bit ARM Cortex M4 processor, clocking in at 72MHz (overclockable to 96MHz). It also packs 1MB of flash, 4K of EEPROM, and 34 I/O pins. As with the rest of the Teensy platform, what really stands them apart is that they can be programmed using the Arduino IDE and all of the maker-friendly functions that we know and love. You just install the Teensy loader application which runs in the background, and it shows up like a regular Arduino board.
Along with that, Paul has written dozens of great libraries to support the Teensy's advanced hardware functionality which enables projects above and beyond the capacity of standard Arduino board.
- 32 bit ARM Cortex-M4 72 MHz CPU (M4 = DSP extensions)
- 256K Flash Memory, 64K RAM, 2K EEPROM
- 21 High Resolution Analog Inputs (13 bits usable, 16 bit hardware)
- 34 Digital I/O Pins (5V tolerance on Digital Inputs)
- 12 PWM outputs
- 7 Timers for intervals/delays, separate from PWM
- USB with dedicated DMA memory transfers
- 3 UARTs (serial ports)
- SPI, I2C, I2S,CAN Bus, IR modulator
- I2S (for high quality audio interface)
- Real Time Clock (with user-added 32.768 crystal and battery)
- 16 DMA channels (separate from USB)
- Touch Sensor Inputs
- Datasheet (MK20DX256VLH7)
- Teensy Quickstart
- Teensyduino Software
- Pin Assignment Charts
- Using the RTC
- Product Page
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- Teensy 3.5 & 3.6 Review
When Teensy was first released, it was a revelation to the maker community. It brought together the power of ARM processors and the simplicity that is the Arduino IDE. Building upon that platform, Paul Stoffregen, the man behind PJRC continued to inn...
- USB MIDI With Teensy
If you’re a musician or have had anything to do with the entertainment industry, you may have heard of the term MIDI before. MIDI stands for Musical Instrument Digital Interface and was created in the mid-80’s as a way to standardize the ...
- Teensy Boards Compared
Hello everyone, how awesome are the Teensy boards from PJRC? Super awesome. And as with any product that has been around for a few years, and gone through various iterations, there’s now a few different boards to choose from, which can make i...
- Using Teensy with Arduino IDE
If you’ve come looking for how to get your Teensy board up and running using the Arduino IDE, then you’ve come to the right place. Whilst you can use the standard Teensy loader application to flash compiled code directly to your Teensy,...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.