The new nylon standard
- Prints on bowdens or direct drive extruder
- Print temperature = 230C
- Low shrinkage = prints on glass with a 50% water/PVA glaze heated to 40C
- Super Layer to layer bonding that allows for single perimeter walls to be folded along thread axis.
- Takes on any acid based color dye (RITT) very fast = 5 min @ 140F
- Takes on acid based antimicrobial coatings for footwear and prosthetics.
- Color = Bright White/reflective Nylon surface
- Tensile PSI = 5,043
- Modulus PSI = 10,954
- Elongation @ Break = 497%+
- As smooth to the touch as any wearable nylon
- Compatible with the UP/Afinia printers
Chemically resistance to = Alcohols, Resins+MEK, Oils, Acetone, Most all Alkaline, most 2 part Casting Compounds.
618 is Manufactured in the U.S.A.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.