How it works
Motor rotation is transferred to the legs via crank plates and linkage rods, causing the Mechanical Pig to walk. Plastic rods on the front legs push the head left and right as the pig walks. The body is made from a transparent pink ABS resin that allows you to see the motor, gears, cranks, and linkage rods in action.
- Total length: 135 mm
- Total weight: 95 g (without batteries)
- Body material: ABS resin Gearbox
- motor, gearbox, and control switch are included.
- Comes with a small flag that can be attached on the back of the pig.
- A screwdriver for assembly is provided.
- Requires one AAA (a.k.a. R03 or UM4) battery (sold separately).
- Continuous running time with Alkaline battery: 1 hour.
Note: This is a kit. Assembly requires using a screwdriver and snapping parts together. No soldering is required. Run on flat, smooth surfaces; avoid running over slopes, on bumpy roads, or on thick carpet.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.