Surface transducers give you the awesome power to turn almost any surface into a speaker. Much like our larger surface transducer, this is essentially just a speaker except instead of a cone, the coil is attached to a pad that conducts the vibration into whatever you press it against. You can hook it up to an audio source and press it against the nearest table, wall or cardboard box. You can even put it against your head and play music directly into your skull (the ultimate surround sound).
Note: The connectors on these units are somewhat fragile so take care to prevent stressing your connection to the unit.
Dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5 x 7.9mm
- Impedance: 8±5% Ohm
- Resonant Frequency: 16 +/- 0.5 kHz
- Max Operating Voltage: 12 Vpp
- Frequency Response: 300-19000 Hz
- Rated input: 1.0 W
- Maximum input: 2.0 W
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +60 °C
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade