Stack to the max with Adafruit's Beagle Bone Proto Cape using these ingenious stacking headers. They're just like 2x23 0.1" spaced female headers but with a twist! The 'legs' are extra-long so you can solder it -through- a PCB and plug it into the Bone. You can stack as many as you'd like, for modular design. Neat, right?
Each package comes with two pieces of 2x23 header so you only need one per Proto Cape kit. The Proto Cape is not included, so pick one of those up in the shop. Because of the huge number of connections, its easy to plug in but more difficult to pull out. When removing a stacked cape, be very slow and carefully pry each side up just a little bit to avoid bending the pins as they exit.
- Two pieces of 2x23 female header
- 0.1"x0.1" grid
- Gold plated contacts
- 8.5mm long body
- 10.5mm long legs
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.