The Future of App-Enabled Driving
In this electronic age, we are determined to prove that an electric motor can capture the thrill of speed. Sphero built Ollie for those who would rather lead than follow. This machine tops out at 22 km/h – faster than you can run. Equip Ollie with grip tires for off-road traction or remove them to drift on smooth surfaces. Powered by Bluetooth Smart, this robot features a 30-meter range and over an hour of drive-time on a single charge. And this app gives you the power to control everything about Ollie – speed, acceleration, turn radius, and glowing LED colours.
EASY TO USE, CHALLENGING TO MASTER
Launch the app, then touch your Bluetooth Smart enabled device to your Ollie. Follow the on-screen tutorials and learn the basics of how to aim and drive your Ollie. Driving like a pro takes a little patience, but so does anything else worth doing.
SUPER TOUGH ON THE OUTSIDE
Tackle the toughest terrain with total confidence. Ollie’s polycarbonate shell protects the electric motor, while the cutting-edge design repels water. This rough-and-tumble robot is built to take on anything that stands in the way.
WICKEDLY SMART ON THE INSIDE
Ollie is an electrically propelled computer with onboard intelligence that gives you real-time feedback on tricks. You can also program Ollie using the Sphero MacroLab app. If you leave this robot idle for too long, it may get a mind of its own.
Swipe, tap, or hold the gesture pad to make Ollie perform different tricks. With hundreds of trick combos to discover and master, you’ll constantly be challenged to push your skills.
DRIVE YOUR OWN WAY
You have the power to adjust Ollie's speed, handling and acceleration. With the option to use Drift Wheels or Grip Tires, you control your driving experience from start to finish.
Your app experience will change depending on whether you have Original Ollie or Darkside Ollie.
- iOS & Android compatible
- Top speed of 22 km/h
- Durable polycarbonate body
- LED glow with customisable colour settings
- Bluetooth SMART instant connection (100 foot range)
- USB charging (over 1 hour of drive time on a full charge)
- Programming apps: MacroLab, OrbBasic
- Hackable and programmable internal robot
- App updates that introduce new features and gameplay
- Automatic firmware updates
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.