The Solarbotics SW wheel is compatible with standard Futaba servo hubs such as those on the SpringRC SM-S4303R and Power HD AR-3606HB continuous rotation servos. The plastic wheel is molded from ABS and has a molded-on thermoplastic silicone tire with great traction and wear characteristics. There is a 64-strip encoder pattern on one side of the wheel compatible with the Wheel Watcher. The plastic wheels measure just under 2-5/8" (69 mm) across by 0.3" (7.62 mm) wide and is available in blue, yellow, red, and black.
(For mini-sumo robots, you can also try using the high-traction sticky tire, which is NOT made to fit this plastic robot wheel, but happens to work pretty well with it.)
Note: This Futaba servo wheel does not come with any mounting hardware. To mount the wheel, use the screw included with your servo.
- Diameter: just under 2-5/8" (69 mm)
- Tire width: 0.3" (7.62 mm)
- Tire: molded-on thermoplastic silicone
- Encoder stripes: 64-strip pattern molded in on one side (compatible with the Wheel Watcher)
- Color options: blue, yellow, red, and black
Some Compatible Products
- SpringRC SM-S4303R Continuous Rotation Servo
- GWS S35 STD Continuous Rotation Servo
- Parallax (Futaba S148) Continuous Rotation Servo
- High-Traction Sticky Tire
For a lower-cost, similar wheel with fewer features, see the 2-5/8" plastic Futaba wheels.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade