The Solarbotics SW wheel is compatible with standard Futaba servo hubs such as those on the SpringRC SM-S4303R and Power HD AR-3606HB continuous rotation servos. The plastic wheel is molded from ABS and has a molded-on thermoplastic silicone tire with great traction and wear characteristics. There is a 64-strip encoder pattern on one side of the wheel compatible with the Wheel Watcher. The plastic wheels measure just under 2-5/8" (69 mm) across by 0.3" (7.62 mm) wide and is available in blue, yellow, red, and black.
(For mini-sumo robots, you can also try using the high-traction sticky tire, which is NOT made to fit this plastic robot wheel, but happens to work pretty well with it.)
Note: This Futaba servo wheel does not come with any mounting hardware. To mount the wheel, use the screw included with your servo.
- Diameter: just under 2-5/8" (69 mm)
- Tire width: 0.3" (7.62 mm)
- Tire: molded-on thermoplastic silicone
- Encoder stripes: 64-strip pattern molded in on one side (compatible with the Wheel Watcher)
- Color options: blue, yellow, red, and black
Some Compatible Products
- SpringRC SM-S4303R Continuous Rotation Servo
- GWS S35 STD Continuous Rotation Servo
- Parallax (Futaba S148) Continuous Rotation Servo
- High-Traction Sticky Tire
For a lower-cost, similar wheel with fewer features, see the 2-5/8" plastic Futaba wheels.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.