These unique tweezers have been specially designed to be used with vertical applications of SMD ICs. The tips of these tweezers have tiny prongs been bent to a 45° angle to facilitate access to confined spaces and provide excellent visibility of the area to be worked on. Whether you are moving tiny SMD ICs or soldering them onto a PCB, these tweezers should be your go-to choice to help!
Each set of tweezers is made from stainless steel that is nonmagnetic, nonrusting, acid-proof and heat-resistant.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.