There are more and more hobbyists taking advantage of surface mount technology these days. With affordable tools like hot air and hotplate reflow ovens, electronics enthusiasts are shrinking their projects down to new levels of portability. Unfortunately, It’s not always easy to get your hands on small amounts of SMD parts so here’s a part that every project could use more of: tiny little LEDs.
That’s right, each pack includes 25 tiny red 1206 SMD LEDs in cut-tape packaging. These are great for status lights or for building really small LED matrices. Don’t expect them to be super bright, they’re basically the standard red LED that shows up on our LilyPad Micro LED boards, and are slightly larger than a 0603 SMD LED.
- Forward Voltage: 2.0 V
- Brightness: 120 mcd
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.