This is a GPRS/GSM Arduino expansion board developed by DFRobot. The capabilities of GPRS, DTMF, TTS speech all in one shield, operating frequency is EGSM 900MHz/DCS 1800MHz and GSM850 MHz/PCS 1900MHz.
It also supports UCS2 encoding data and text data format directly which makes your robot could do TTS voice broadcast at any time. It supports DTMF, once the DTMF feature was enabled, press the keys during a call can be converted into character, and can be used for remote control.
It is controlled by AT commands, you can launch its functions directly through computer serial port or Arduino board. The module was embedded with SIMCom's SIM800H chip with good stability.
More updated feature could be refered to the description of the SIM800H chip. Meanwhile we also show some application of the SIM800H library, it can help you to get familiar with this shield in a easier way.
- Operating voltage: 6 - 12V
- Low power consumption mode: the current is 0.7mA ( sleep mode )
- Normal consumption mode: ([email protected] - GSM mode)
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 1~12
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Standard GSM phase 2/2+
- Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900 MHz)
- Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- Control method: AT command control
- USB/Arduino switch
- Self-adapting serial baud rate
- Support real time clock (RTC)
- Support TTS and broadcast
- Support DTMF
- LED indicator shows power supply status, network status and operating mode
- Size: 81*53mm
- SIM800H GPRS Shield V1.0 Communication Module x1
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade