Silicone-sheathing wire is super-flexible and soft, and its also strong! Able to handle up to 200°C and up to 600V, it will do when PVC covered wire wimps out. Adafruit like this wire for being extremely supple and flexible, so it is great for wearables or projects where the wire-harness has to be able to deal with a lot of bending.
Comes with 2m of blue wire. The wire is 30AWG stranded with an outer diameter of 0.8mm.
- Length: 2 meters / 78.7"
- Outer Diameter: 0.8mm / 0.03"
- Resistance: 331 Ω/Km
- Current Handling Capability: ~0.8 A (depends on length and voltage!)
- Temperature Range: -60°C ~ 200°C
- Nominal Voltage: 600V
- Weight: 2.4g
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.