The Si7021 offers an accurate, low-power, factory-calibrated digital solution ideal for measuring humidity, dew-point, and temperature, in applications ranging from HVAC/R and asset tracking to industrial and consumer platforms.
- Indoor weather stations
- Automotive climate control and defogging
- Operating Voltage: 1.9 - 3.6V (recommend 3.3V)
- Standby Current: 60nA
- Temperature Range: -40 - 85℃ (recommend -10 - 60℃)
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.4℃ (-10 - 85℃)
- Humidity Range: 0-100%RH (recommend 20% - 80%RH)
- Humidity Accuracy: ±3%RH (0-80%RH)
- Temperature Conversion Time: 7ms
- Humidity Conversion Time: 17ms (RH measurement will automatically initiate a temperature measurement)
- Interface: I2C, Gadgeteer and soldering pad with 2.5mm spacing
- Size: 32X32mm
- Mounting hole: inner diameter is 3.2mm, spacing is 25mm
- Si7021 Temperature and Humidity Sensor x1
- Gadgeteer IDC10 Cable x1
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.