The Arduino Wireless Proto Shield is a great way to prototype wireless applications thanks to its XBee(TM) compatible socket.
You can use the wireless module from Digi to create a network of Arduino boards, solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project.
The shields breaks out each of the XBee's pins to a through-hole solder pad. It also provides female pin headers for all the Arduino pins.
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Operating voltage: 5V (supplied from the Arduino Board)
- Socket for wireless expansion modules
Board comes fully assembled and tested.
If you want to give a closer look to this shield we advise you to visit the official Wireless Shield page in the Hardware Section.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.