The Arduino Prototyping Shield PCB makes it easy for you to design custom circuits for your next Arduino project.
You can solder parts to the prototyping area to create your project, or use it with a small solderless breadboard (not included) to quickly test circuit ideas without having to solder. It's got extra connections for all of the Arduino I/O pins, and it's got space to mount through-hole and surface mount integrated circuits if you need to as well. It's a convenient way to make your custom circuit and Arduino into a single module.
Hundreds of thousands of Arduino boards are already fueling people’s creativity all over the world, everyday. Join us now, Arduino is you!
- Requires and Arduino board (not included)
- Arduino 1.0 pinout
- Large 0.1 prototyping area
- Reset button
- 14 pin SMD footprint (50 mils pitch)
- 20 pin Trough Hole footprint (100 mils pitch)
- SPI header
- long and easy-to-solder ground / 5V rails
The 1.0 standard pinout consist in 4 additional pins: 2 of them placed near the AREF pin, that are used for TWI communication, and the other 2 are placed near the RESET pin. The IOREF pin is used to adapt the shield to the board on which is mounted. The last one is not connected and is reserved for future uses.
If you want to give a closer look to this shield we advise you to visit the official Proto Shield page in the Hardware Section.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.