The MEGA Proto Shield Kit Rev3 allows you to move your projects from the breadboard to an Arduino MEGA-compatible PCB.
Additional components included: 1 Straight single line pinhead connectors 40x1 1 Straight single line pinhead connectors 18x2 2 PCB Pushbutton 1 red led 1 yellow led 1 green led 5 10K Ohm Resistors 1/4W 5 220 Ohm Resistors 1/4W 5 1K Ohm Resistors 1/4W
On the Proto Shield PCB you’ll find: ICSP header 2X SOIC prototyping area up to 14-pin SOIC chip, narrow medium or wide package. long and easy-to-solder ground / 5V rails
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.