This is a 12" servo extension cable. This comes in very handy when your servo is further away from the controller than the wire on the servo allows. Male connector on one end goes to controller, female connector mates with servo. Fits all Hitec, Futaba, JR, Multiplex, and Airtronics Z servos. Wire can also be used as a simple 0.1" jumper cable.
Note: These wires have a weird naming convention. Both ends of this wire have what, in most cases, should be called a female connector; but, for these wires, the presence (or lack thereof) of the plastic shroud is what makes an end female or male. If you’re looking to plug one end of these wires into a breadboard, you could stick our breakaway male headers into the un-shrouded end to make it a true male connector.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.