If you need big logic analysis in a small package then the Logic16 delivers. Simply connect it to your computer with the included USB cable, attach your test probes and install Saleae's famously easy-to-use software. You'll be debugging in no time. This model adds 8 additional channels (16 total) on its predecessor. There are other handy improvements such as expanding the hardware-side buffer for much longer captures at high speed and support for 1.8V logic levels (1.8V to 5V support).
Logic16 has built in protection against over-voltage conditions by a high impedance front end and ultra-low-capacitance diode clamps. A re-settable fuse protects the USB ground return line.
What we really like about Saleae besides the brilliant software interface - the packaging. The device is housed in a stylish aluminium enclosure and its accessories are bundled in sturdy zipped case (which is small enough to fit in your laptop bag). While the Logic16 is an absolute necessity for your workbench, you simply won't hesitate taking it in the field for diagnostic work.
Software is available for Mac, Windows, and Linux.
Dimensions: 8 x 8 x 1 cm
- Input voltage range: -0.9V to 6V
- Works with 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V systems
- Input Impedance: 180Kohm || 7pF (typical, approximate)
- Max Input Bandwidth: 25MHz square wave
- Tolerant of simultaneous switching on up to 8 channels at all voltages.
- Pulse-width measurement: +/- 10ns @ 100MHz, +/- 20ns @ 50MHz, +/- 40ns @ 25MHz, +/- 80ns @ 12.5MHz
- Up to 10B samples. Absolute maximum depends on data compressibility, available RAM and operating system. 10B samples assumes reasonably high compressibility.
- Available Sampling Rates: 100MHz, 80MHz, 50MHz, 40Mhz, 32MHz, 25MHz, 16MHz, 12.5MHz, 10MHz, 8MHz, 6MHz, 5MHz, 4MHz, 2MHz, 1MHz, 500KHz, 250KHz
- Maximum Sampling Rates: 100MHz @ 2 channels, 50MHz @ 4 channels, 25MHz @ 8 channels, and 12.5MHz @ 16 channels.
- Logic16 (fully tested)
- 2 x Ultra-Flexible Test Lead Set
- 18 x Micro Hook Clips
- USB A to mini-B Cable (2 Meter)
- Custom Carrying Case
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.