This Arduino-compatible module uses three TI TLC5940 PWM LED chips to drive a 4x4 array of RGB LEDs. Each color is controlled by a different chip so you can adjust the reference resistors for the appropriate current. The TLC5940 chips are not directly connected to any Arduino pins, but a header is provided for you to make a manual connection depending on the needs of your sketch.
Up to 16 of these modules can be serially connected to make a fantastic LED wall or a LED circle.
- Supply Power:DC 5v
- RGB LED: common anode
- IDC2x5 Serial Data Interface
- 4x4 array of RGB LEDs
- TLC5940 LED driver
- 16 Channels RGB LED with PWM control
- D13(SCK)TLC5940 SCLK
- D10(SS) TLC5940 BLANK
- D11(MOSI) TLC5940 SIN
- D9 TLC5940 XLAT
- D3 TLC5940 GSCLK
- RGB Module PCB board (1 unit)
- RGB LEDs (16 units)
- IDC10 Interface (1 unit)
- TLC5940NT chips (3 units)
- DIP28 socket (3 units)
- Jumper cap (1 unit)
- 20pin row needles (1 unit)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.