This buzzer is an add-on for your RedBot that gives your robot the ability to make awesome beep-boop noises or alerts when something interesting (or terrible) happens. The buzzer works by making use of two I/O pins on a controller board to create different noises based on the different frequency of I/O toggling. If you are using this buzzer on a RedBot, simply plug it in to one of the many 3-pin I/O ports and get your robot to make some noise.
The buzzer has a 3-pin header which connects directly to the RedBot Mainboard or via male to female jumper wires. Use the included RedBot library to detect sound alarms and make some noise.
Check out the entire RedBot family of products!
Dimensions: 1.0" x 0.52" (25.33 x 13.37 mm)
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.