A. Nordic nRF51822 Module B. Freescale MK20DX128VFM5
C. System Reset Button D. Indicate LEDs
E. SWD Interface For K20 F. SWD Interface For nRF51822
G. nRF51822 SPI Interface
Nordic nRF51822 core
- ARM Cortex-M0 32-bit SoC at 16MHz
- Ultra low power consumption
- 256 KB Flash, 16 KB RAM
- BLE Peripheral role
- BLE Central role (will be available later by software update)
- GPIO pins reconfigurable (I2C, SPI, UART, Input, Output, Analog, PWM)
- J-Link SWD interface
Development Platforms & Libraries
- RedBearLab nRF51822 library for Arduino IDE
- mbed online IDE and mbed BLE API
- Nordic BLE SDK for Keil and GCC
Nordic nRF Sniffer
- Near real-time display of Bluetooth Smart packets
- Powerful display filers and search available through Wireshark
Learn more about BLE and debug your application using the nRF Sniffer
RedBearLab nRF51822 Library for Arduino
Users can develop nRF51822's firmware through Arduino IDE with our nRF51822 library and define their own BLE Services & Characteristics within the sketch
Nordic nRF Sniffer
TheNordic nRF Sniffer is a useful tool for learning about, and debugging Bluetooth Smart applications and allows for near real-time display of Bluetooth Smart packets.
The nRF Sniffer application together with Wireshark, a free, open-source protocol analyzer provides a powerful and cost-effective means to analyze Bluetooth Smart communication traffic and events between BLE devices.
For more information, please visit http://redbearlab.com/redbearlab-nrf51822.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.