Mini! Segmented! Hex! This is a little hex-segemented digit that fits great into a breadboard. Cute 0.8" tall digits with bright red segments. Each digit comes with 16-segmented digit plus one decimal point. Adafruit don't have a backpack or driver for this digit, but you can connect the common cathode to Ground and then connect a 200-1000 ohm resistor from each anode to 3-5VDC to light up each segment through a 74HC595 or microcontroller pin.
Red Hex-Segment Single Digit - 0.8" Tall Common Cathode (1:58)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.