What’s more, the Raspberry Pi has the ability to interact with the outside world, and has been used in a wide array of digital maker projects, from music machines and parent detectors to weather stations and tweeting birdhouses with infra-red cameras. We want to see the Raspberry Pi being used by kids all over the world to learn to program and understand how computers work.
This transparent enclosure is a nice and solid enclosure for Raspberry Pi B+ boards. A transparent cover protects the top side of the board while letting you see the status LEDs and providing access to things like the USB, HDMI,audio and of GPIOs. Assembling this enclosure is quite simple and intuitive. We also provides a quick tutorial on how to assemble this nice case.
- Raspberry Pi B+ Compatible
- Material: ABS plastic
- Dimension: 90*60*25mm
- Weight: 36g
- Top cover x1
- Base x1
- Screw x4
- Anti-Slip Shims x4
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.