Raspberry Pi 0.96’ OLED display module is made by 128x64 yellow and blue OLED pixels , diagonal is only 0.96 inch . The controller is SSD1306, communicates via 4-wire SPI, the display have its own backlight, no backlight LED is required ,This reduces the power required to run the OLED and is why the display has such high contrast , extremely wide viewing angle and extremely operating temperature
Ultra low power supply
Maximum current 100uA
Keep up current 12.25uA
Hardware keep up display
3.3V work voltage ,([MIN 1.6V] ,[MAX:3.6V])
Internal DC/DC voltage converter
SPI driver support , AT 64MHz[TYP] 125MHZ[OB]
FP frequency: 64fps[TYP] 368fps[OB]
Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+,B,B+/2.
Outline Drawing: 370x300(mm)
Number of pixels: 128x64
Active area: 21.74x10.864(mm)
Pixel pitch 0.17x0.17(mm)
Pixel size: 0.154x0.154(mm)
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.