The DS-3688HB is a great high-performance, fast actuator for small mechanisms. Digital electronics combined with a coreless motor and two ball bearings give this servo a distinct edge over similarly sized servos. The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible. The picture below shows an example of the hardware that might be included with this servo (hardware might vary).
You can find more information about this servo under the specifications tab and in its datasheet (134k pdf).
Note that as with most standard servos, stalling this servo can strip its gears.
Note: This servo is also sometimes labeled as “HD-3688HB”.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.