The HD-1810MG is a great, high-performance actuator for small mechanisms. Digital electronics coupled with mostly metal gears and a ball bearing give this servo a distinct edge over similarly sized servos. The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible. The pictures below show the metal gear train and an example of the hardware that might be included with this servo (hardware might vary).
You can find more information about this servo under the specifications tab and in its datasheet (117k pdf).
Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.