The HD-1705MG high-speed mini servo from Power HD is one of the fastest servos Pololu sell. This mini servo has the same output spline as standard servos, making it compatible with standard-sized servo horns. The gear train is made primarily of metal gears and the output shaft is supported by a ball bearing. The lead is terminated with a standard “JR”-style connector, which is Futaba-compatible. Servo horns and associated hardware are included.
Note that, as with most hobby servos, stalling or back-driving this servo can strip its gears.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.