These plastic mounting brackets allow you to easily and securely mount the ubiquitous 10 mm x 12 mm x 26 mm metal gearhead motors first popularized by Sanyo’s 12GN series (e.g. NA1S…NA3S), such as Pololu's micro metal gearmotors and the Solarbotics mini metal gear motors (GM12a, GM13a, GM14a, and GM18). Pololu offer these brackets in black plastic and white plastic, and Pololu offer an extended version that might work better for particular applications.
These brackets have mounting holes that are very close to the output shaft end of the motor, which could cause mounting difficulties if your wheels have recessed hubs like the Pololu Wheel 42×19 mm. For such applications Pololu recommend the extended version of this bracket.
Note: This bracket also works with the 1000:1 micro metal gearmotors, but because of its longer gearbox, it does not fully enclose the exposed gears the way it does on the other micro metal gearmotors.
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.