I've already started watching movies on my Raspberry Pi, and you are still dealing with cables and a missing mouse. Yes, this is the Pishow 2.4” Resistive Touch Display, no need for cable or extra power source, no need for mouse, just attach it directly onto your Raspberry Pi A/B, Model A+/B+, or Rpi 2, then you are ready to roll. The driver is very easy to setup as well, we’ve packaged the system kernel for you, all you need to do is simply upload it to the operation system on your Pi. The kernel package supports most of OS on Pi such as Rasbian Debian, Fedora and Ubunbu.
The display communicates with your Raspberry Pi through a high speed SPI interface (SCK, MOSI, MISO, CE0, CE1), which can reach up to 64MHz clock speed with over-clock. You can use it as X window port to display images or videos. Some of the GPIOs are also used for control purposes, for example it uses GPIO #23 to RESET the screen, GPIO #24 for power supply, GPIO #18 for backlight control and GPIO #22 for touch interrupts. The rest of GPIOs are not used.
The size of the display is 2.4” in diagonal, a bit smaller than the previous 2.8” version, but it still keeps the 320x240 QVGA resolution and also offers 16-bit color pixels beneath the resistive touch screen.
It would be an absolutely pleasure adding this to your Raspberry Pi project. Don't ask me why, if you try it you'll know it.
- • 320 x 240 Resolution
- • Resistive touch screen
- • AIO (All in One) Driver Pack
- • Support up to 64MHz with over-clock.
- • Adjustable LED Backlight Hardware through PWM
- • HAT compatible
- • High speed SPI interface
- • Resolution: 320x240
- • Display Colors: 262K (6-bit)
- • Signal Interface: SPI
- • Voltage: 5V via Pin Header
- • Current: more than 65mA (Test conditions: include RPI B Plus.)
- • Power Consumption: more than 0.325W (Test conditions: include RPI B Plus.)
- • Backlight Brightness: 330 cd/m2 (Typ.)
- • Dimensions: 66.294mm x 57.15mm x 14mm
- • Weight: 32g
- • 1x Battery Indicator
- • 1x 1050mAh 3.7V Lipo Battery
- • For technical discussion, please come to our Forum.
- • For projects that you would like to share with the community, please visit Recipe.
|PiShow 2.8" Resistive Touch Display||5 Inch HDMI Display with USB TouchScreen||7 Inch HDMI 1280x800 IPS Display|
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.