This is the Pi Wedge, a small board that connects to the Raspberry Pi’s 26-pin GPIO connector, and breaks the pins out to breadboard-friendly arrangement and spacing, and even adds a couple of decoupling capacitors on the power supply lines. The “Wedge” also makes the initial bringup process easier - you can plug an FTDI Basic module into the built-in serial port. Each Pi Wedge comes as an easy to assemble kit that can can be inserted into the Raspberry Pi’s GPIO port that allows you to prototype as soon as you are done soldering.
The Pi Wedge is compatible with both the RPi Model A and B and any solderless breadboard (provided it has the adequate number of pins available. If you love the Raspberry Pi and have been looking to start prototyping with it look no further than the Pi Wedge!
- 1x Pi Wedge PCB
- 1x GPIO Ribbon Cable (6")
- 1x GPIO Shrouded Header (2x13)
- 1x 6-pin Male Header
- 2x 12-pin Male Header
- 2x Capacitor (10uF/25V)
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.