The pcDuino3 is a high performance, cost effective mini PC platform that runs full-featured operating systems such as Ubuntu and Android. In addition to running Linux and Android, the pcDuino3 has support for programming languages such as C, C++, Java, Python, Arduino, and more. You can even use your favorite Arduino shields for added hardware capability. The pcDuino3 has an impressive set of features including an IR receiver, SATA host, USB-OTG, LVDS LCD interface, MIPI camera interface, 3.5mm audio output, battery header, WiFi, Ethernet, and more. If you’re looking for the ‘kitchen sink’ of development boards, look no further.
The pcDuino acts much like a computer, needing only a 5v (2A) power supply, keyboard, mouse and display to get running. You can even use the USB-OTG to connect remotely. Connect it to your network with either the WiFi module or Ethernet jack so you can log data, run a web server, or control devices remotely. The more powerful pcDuino uses a dual core A20 processor which makes it one of the most powerful single board computers on the market.
An API has been developed for the pcDuino3 that allows the user to access all of the functions that you would expect using simple Arduino-style language. Additionally Ubuntu and Android OS Images can be found in the Documents section below.
Dimensions: 121mm X 65mm
- CPU: AllWinner A20 SoC 1GHz ARM Cortex A7 Dual Core
- GPU: OpenGL ES2.0, OpenVG 1.1 Mali 400 Dual Core
- 1GB DRAM
- Onboard Storage: 4GB Flash, microSD card (TF) slot for up to 32GB
- Arduino-Style Peripheral Headers
- HDMI Video Output with HDCP Support
- SATA Host Socket
- IR Receiver
- Li-Poly Battery Connector
- LVDS LCD Interface
- MIPI Camera Interface
- Audio Out:
- 3.5mm Analog Audio
- I2S Stereo Digital Audio
- USB Host
- USB OTG
- Ubuntu 12.04 and Android ICS 4.2 Supported
- 0.1" Spaced GPIO Headers
- RJ45 Ethernet Connection and On-Board Wi-Fi Module
- Power Requirements: 2A @ 5VDC
- API to access the following interfaces:
- Program in:
- C, C++ with GNU tool chain
- Java with Android SDK
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.