The Papilio Audio Wing is a fast and easy way to snap into audio capability. Plug the Audio Wing into your Papilio FPGA board and you’ll have two stereo channels on two 1/8" jacks. The detect pins are also broken out so that your Papilio board can sense when an audio connector is plugged in.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Jack Gasset. A portion of each sale goes back to him for product support and continued development.
- Delta-Sigma ready for high quality stereo output.
- Two stereo channels with left and right outputs.
- Two 1/8" stereo jacks.
- Low pass RC filter.
- Connection sensor pin to detect when speakers are connected.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade