The Papilio Audio Wing is a fast and easy way to snap into audio capability. Plug the Audio Wing into your Papilio FPGA board and you’ll have two stereo channels on two 1/8" jacks. The detect pins are also broken out so that your Papilio board can sense when an audio connector is plugged in.
Note: This product is a collaboration with Jack Gasset. A portion of each sale goes back to him for product support and continued development.
- Delta-Sigma ready for high quality stereo output.
- Two stereo channels with left and right outputs.
- Two 1/8" stereo jacks.
- Low pass RC filter.
- Connection sensor pin to detect when speakers are connected.
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.