This Panel Mount 10K Dual Linear Potentiometer is a dual-ganged potentiometer that will satisfy all your stereo-signal needs. Instead of just one potetiometer, you actually get two separate pots, 'ganged' together. Turning the grippy shaft twists both standard linear-taper 10Kohm potentiometers. It's smooth and easy to turn, but not so loose that it will shift on its own. They also offer this potentiometer in a singular configuration.
Unlike many of Adafruit's other potentiometers, this one is not breadboard-friendly. The pins are about 0.2" apart so it will fit into a breadboard, but the two rows are close together so you'd short the two halves. Thus, we suggest soldering wires to the pins as necessary, using these in a perf-board that doesn't have the rows connected, or designing a custom PCB.
Once you're done prototyping, you can drill a hole into your project box and mount the potentiometer using the included washer and hex nut. Adafruit have got plenty of matching T18-splined knobs that you can pair up
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.