This is the Oracle: Develop Java Embedded Applications pack. This pack assumes you already have a Pi and some accessories, it does notinclude a Raspberry Pi, 5V power supply, 4GB card & reader, Ethernet cable, micro-USB cable or case). It does include:
- USB TTL console cable - The easiest method by far to talk to the Pi - simply connect the black, green and white wires to the GPIO header and connect using a terminal program! Connect the red wire to also provide power.
- Assembled Adafruit Pi Cobbler kit with GPIO cable - Adafruit now have this part pre-assembled so you don't have to solder it! Makes connecting to the GPIO/I2C/SPI/Power pins easy as pie, for Model B Revision 2.0
- Large full-size breadboard - This breadboard has plenty of space for a Cobbler and your circuits, with an adhesive back you can attach it. Adafruit now ship white breadboards, not clear ones
- Breadboarding wires - These flexible wires come in various colors and are easier to use than 'cut wire' kits
- Embroidered Raspberry Pi badge
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS Breakout - 66 channel w/10 Hz updates
- Miniature WiFi (802.11b/g/n) Module: For Raspberry Pi
- BMP180 Barometric Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor- 5V ready
- PARTS PACK
- 5 x 10K resistors for pullups on the buttons
- 5 x 560 ohm resistors for the LEDs
- 1 RED 10mm diffused LED
- 1 GREEN 10mm diffused LED
- 1 BLUE 10mm diffused LED
- 3 tactile pushbuttons
- Light-sensitive resistor photocell
- 1uF capacitor
Please note, some boards are made in the UK, some in China.
Documentation and Resources:
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.