The Open Workbench Logic Sniffer is an open source logic analyzer with a USB interface. The hardware is designed for the SUMP open source logic analyzer client and toolchain.
- Capture 50MHz+ waveforms on 32 channels
- 200Msps captures up to 100MHz waveforms on 16 channels
- 100Msps captures up to 50MHz waveforms on 32 channels
- 16 buffered channels, 5 volt tolerant
- M74LCX16245DTR2G transceiver tolerates voltages from -0.5V to +7V.
- 216K Block RAM supports following memory configurations*
- 8 channels with 24K sample depth
- 16 channels with 12K sample depth
- 32 channels with 6K sample depth
- External clock and trigger input
- Allows interfacing with external test equipment and daisy chaining OLS’s for additional channels.
- Internal clock and trigger output
- 16bit wing expansion header
- USB interface, USB powered
- USB upgradable everything
- Designed for the SUMP logic analyzer client
- Open source
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.