The LM358 is a great, easy-to-use dual-channel opamp. Opamps have so many applications we figured we should probably carry at least one in a DIP package. LM358 applications include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional opamp circuits.
If you’re looking for a good, standard opamp the LM358 should fill most of your needs. It can handle a supply of 3-32VDC and source up to 20mA per channel. This opamp is great if you need to operate two individual opamps from a single power supply. Comes in an 8-pin DIP package.
- Two internally compensated op-amps
- Internally frequency compensated for unity gain
- Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
- Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1 MHz (temperature compensated)
- Wide power supply range:
- Single supply: 3V to 32V
- or dual supplies: ?1.5V to ?16V
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
- The Maker Revolution
The Maker Revolution celebrates the creation of new devices and the modification of existing ones - the transition from a consumer buying goods to eventually having a major part in their creation. The Maker Revolution places strong emphasis on free (...
Exact shipping can be calculated on the view cart page (no login required).
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (3-7 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.95 for Express Post (Overnight for Australia Post Next Day Network, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region (only after we email you to notify your order is ready)
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address (here's a PDF which includes other key business details):
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Take a look at our customer service page if you have other questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.