- 168MHz Cortex-M4 MCU.
- 384KB Code Storage.
- 100+ KB Available RAM.
- 22 GPIOs combined with SPI, I2C, 4 UARTs (1 RTS/CTS),
- 6 PWM channels and 6 12-bit ADC channels.
- MicroSD storage and Ethernet IP networking.
- 3rd-party accessories offer pre-built functionality like GPS location, servo control and battery power.
- Design files and source code included.
- power led: white
- user led: blue
- ethernet led: green
- STMicro 32-bit microcontroller
- Speed: 168MHz, Cortex-M4
- Code Storage: 384 KB
- RAM: 100+ KB
- all 22 digital and analog pins: GPIO
- digital pins 0-1: UART 1 RX, TX
- digital pins 2-3: UART 2 RX, TX/PWM
- digital pins 5-6: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 7-8: UART 3 RX, TX
- (also works as UART 2 RTS, CTS)
- digital pins 9-10: PWM, PWM
- digital pins 11-13: PWM/MOSI, MISO, SPCK
- digital pin SD/SC: SDA/SCL
- (also works as UART 4 RX, TX)
- ethernet: 10 mbps
- network stack: lwIP
- micro sd (up to 2 GB)
- auto card detect
- input: 7.5 - 9.0 VDC or USB powered
- output: 5 VDC and 3.3 VDC regulated
- max current: 25 mA per pin
- microcontroller max current: est. 125 mA total
- digital i/o are 3.3 V--but 5 V tolerant
- operating temperature:
- 0 - 70 °C (32 - 158 °F)
- RoHS compliant
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.