Description: If you need a lot of inputs and/or outputs, this is your solution! The Mux (Multiplexer) Shield adds the capacity for up to 48 inputs or outputs on the Arduino and Arduino Mega. Using three Texas Instruments CD74HC4067 Analog Multiplexers, the Mux Shield makes it possible to have 48 analog/digital inputs or digital outputs in many configurations.
The Mux Shield comes with stackable headers installed and ready to plug into your Arduino!
-48 analog inputs/digital inputs
-Vcc and Ground header strips (each input/output pin has a dedicated Vcc and Ground)
-PIN 13 LED and Power LED
-Stackable headers (plug directly into Arduino and add more shields on top)
-Arduino Mega compatible
-Requires digital pins 2,3,4,5 and analog pins 0,1,2 – 48 inputs/outputs for the price of 7 pins!
-Product Page on Mayhewlabs Site
-Analog input example code
-Digital input example code
-Digital output example code
-CD74HC4067 Data Sheet
This product is listed in:
Documentation and Resources:
We deliver Australia-wide with these options:
- $3 for Small Items (4-6 days, not tracked, only available on selected small items)
- $6.95 for Standard Post (2-4 days, tracked)
- $8.32 for Express Post (1-2 days, tracked)
- Pickup - Free! Only available to customers who live in the Newcastle region
International Orders - the following rates are for New Zealand and will vary for other countries:
- $5.78 for Air Mail (3+ days, not tracked)
- $11.49 for Pack and Track (3+ days, tracked)
- $16.50 for Express International (2-5 days, tracked)
If you order lots of gear, the postage amount might increment based on the weight of your order.
Our physical address:
Unit 18, 132 Garden Grove Parade
Please checkout our customer service page if you have other frequently asked questions such as "do we do purchase orders" (yes!) or "are prices GST inclusive" (yes they are!). We're here to help - get in touch with us to talk shop.